Greetings truck-fans! We hope this finds you in fine fettle, or at least the finest fettle you can be in, given the circumstances.
This week we have found ourselves discussing the possibility that we might not be able to get everyone who wants to join our Convoys, to join our Convoys! Madness when our motto is usually the more the merrier!
Let us explain.
The situation remains that we don’t know whether or not our events in August at Donington Park, and in October at Pembrey Circuit will go ahead.
We are cautiously optimistic, but as we have said from the outset we will follow government advice and always put safety first.
However, having spoken to the track owners this week, if we are able to go ahead there is a possibility we may need to limit the number of trucks and visitors we have each weekend to comply with social distancing requirements.
That means we *might* need to work on a first-come-first served basis when it comes to show trucks, and only sell a limited number of advance visitor tickets.
And that means if you leave your decision late, you might not be able to join at all!
We appreciate there are a lot of ifs, buts, mights and maybes in all of this, and we only wish we could provide more certainty. We just thought we would share this thought, as we are desperate to avoid any disappointment!
In a nutshell: if you are definitely keen to join our Convoy, please do book your truck or tickets sooner rather than later, remembering that if the events are postponed you will get tickets for the new date, or if you can’t make that, a full refund.
And don’t forget to follow us on social media for the latest updates, and some good ol’ fashioned trucking fun. We know we all need some of that right now!